Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Addiction

I feel like a kid.

A kid with a problem.

You see, there are a couple of Nintendo DS's kicking around the house, and the latest purchase of the Super Mario DS 64 game has had me attached to that thing more than I care to admit.

What's going on??

That game has sucked me into the depths of secret worlds where Mario, Yoshi and Luigi are trying to rescue Princess Peach. And dammit, I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to rescue Wario. I chase bunnies for keys to unlock games, I play games to get stars, I try to defeat Bowser to get keys to open doors to new worlds (or in this case, paintings you jump into).

Good God, I've been sucked in bad.

It's even seeped into my dreams.

Last night I dreamt I had to chase the dood who hit my van a month ago through these paintings to get his email address (contact info) for some reason.

Talk about losing your marbles.

This could also be a sign it's time to put the stinkin' game down and walk away. (or not play it before I go to bed?)

Who said Nintendo DS's are just for kids?

*disclaimer* I realize that I've just revealed my inner child in this post - do not judge me on this one, please! I just need help .......... (finding Wario, that is ....).

No comments:

Post a Comment