Here I sit - blogging - when I should be at the gym.
Losing weight stinks. Putting it on seems to be no big problem for me (unfortunately) but losing ... ugh. *sigh* The problem here is .... I detest exercise. I've yet to find something that I really like to do. Something that is fun for me and I don't mind getting off my fat ass and doing.
Cutting back on what I eat is one thing - but the exercising thing ...... not so good.
Blah.
I changed the look of my blog - it's frilly, girly and really not me, but it's fun. What the hell. I'm the only one that reads this crapola anyway.
I just joined a book club today as well. Can I read a novel/month? That's a good question. I should be able to - if it's a good one, I should be able to digest it in days, but if it sucks ass? I doubt I'll be able to get through it. The first book I'm supposed to read is The Last Lecture. At least this is one book I have actually wanted to read for awhile.
The phone just rang.
I just got suckered into selling Daffodils for the Cancer Society on the 21st at the mall for 2 hrs. (well, "suckered" isn't really the word I'm looking for) - I just do soooooooo much for the JDRF, that this is an extra task I wasn't really looking for, but I'll do it - and drag my 7 yr old with me (won't hurt her to do it either).
On to other things I suppose ......
Later.
Welcome back to my life
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment